Floor Coverings International, serving the greater Flagstaff and Sedona areas, is your top local tile flooring provider. We work with national manufacturers to bring you reasonably priced, high-quality tile flooring options. Let us help you every step of the way during your flooring project, from helping you choose samples to performing a full, professional installation.
Our tile installation team is thoroughly experienced in both residential and commercial projects. From large-scale tile flooring projects to installing backsplashes, we will do our best to complete your project in a timely manner and, not to mention, within your budget.
- Tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes to meet your needs. Try mixing them for a unique look. Our designers can help you find a combination that work well with your existing decor.
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile. Keep in mind that contrasting grout and tile can make a room look smaller. For busy families, we recommend a darker grout color as it hides dirt better.
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options are limited only by the imagination and give your space interest and variety. They are great for floors and even shower walls or backsplashes.
Also consider that:
- Some tile surfaces can be slick, especially when wet, while other types of tile provide greater traction.
- Standing for long periods on a stone or tile floor can result in sore or tired feet.
- Tile does not retain heat well, so floors may feel cold to bare feet in winter. Use area rugs or a radinat flooring system to warm things up.
Here at Floor Coverings International of Flagstaff, we understand the time and money you put into your flooring projects. We strive to make your project as easy as possible for you, from start to finish! Take advantage of our free consultations where we bring the flooring store to your home. We can’t wait to work with you!
Photo: Iriana Shiyan/ Shutterstock. ©Iriana Shiyan.