Floor Coverings International, serving Flagstaff, Prescott, and the surrounding areas, is your top local provider of commercial flooring. We are experienced in designing and installing flooring for office buildings, hotels, retail shops, and many more types of commercial spaces. Also, with our convenient, free at-home constulation, you can browse our high-quality samples from the comfort of your own home!
Our flooring experts know what to look for and how to install commercial flooring for a wide variety of projects. Keeping in mind that commercial flooring has to be highly durable as well as stylish, we will help you choose appropriate samples and offer relevant design tips before we perform a full, professional installation.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Flagstaff, we understand that you want your commercial flooring to be long-lasting as well as attractive. Call us today so we can help you transform your commercial space!” – James Brooks, Owner, FCI Flagstaff
We work with top national manufacturers such as Shaw, Armstrong, and Daltile so that we can offer a large selection of types, colors, and styles of commercial flooring at affordable prices. We are confident that you will find the flooring that’s perfect for you in our durable product options!
- Commercial flooring is available in all types of colors and styles, so make sure to choose a color that goes with the rest
of your commercial space’s decor
- Most flooring options with commercial-level durability are also very easy to clean, because they are designed to withstand
- Many commercial flooring products are also eco-friendly, so you can be earth-concious while re-designing your commercial
Also Consider That:
- Make sure to evaluate the moisture exposure and traffic levels of the space where you want to install your new commercial
flooring. This way, you know how durable the product you purchase should be.
- Some extra-durable commercial flooring products are difficult to remove, so choose your flooring wisely!
- It is important to consider the traction levels of commercial flooring, especially if it will see a lot of foot traffic.