Floor Coverings International serves Flagstaff and the surrounding area to provide our customers with top-quality kitchen flooring at reasonable prices. Some popular kitchen flooring choices are vinyl, hardwood, tile, and stone. We carry them all, and we will even bring the flooring store to you with a free, no-obligation in-home consultation.
From installing backsplashes to re-doing the entire kitchen floor, our team of flooring specialists is highly experienced in a wide array of projects. We strive to finish your project with excellent workmanship, on-time, and within your specified budget.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Flagstaff, we pride ourselves on our expertise in providing resilient, stylish kitchen flooring at affordable prices.” – James Brooks, Owner, FCI Flagstaff
Our partnerships with nationally-recognized manufacturers like Shaw, Daltile, and Armstrong allow us to bring our customers a wide array of colors, textures, and types of kitchen flooring. With so many types and styles to consider, we are certain you will find the kitchen flooring products that are right for your home.
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room
or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring